University of Oxford has produced a document outlining its interest and activities in smart cities
In May 2016, a survey was sent out across the University of Oxford, asking the following questions of research groups:
- Which group(s) are you part of, or responsible for?
- How do their activities relate to urban/smart-city themes (or to Oxford / Oxfordshire)?
- Which group members are engaged in those activities? (Postdoc RA or above)?
- What would you like to see your group(s) do in Oxford or Oxfordshire?
- Why would Oxford or Oxfordshire be a good location for that?
- If you had a budget of £3M, what smart-city or local project(s) would you propose?
The feedback was collated by the Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team, part of Research Services at the University, to create a landscape document outlining interest and activities in smart cities at the University of Oxford.
Image: “Zoom”, Chris Dawkins, Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 2.0, cropped