Said Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
The University of Oxford, in collaboration with Oxford University Innovation (OUI) are hosting a 2-day conference as part of the week long “Festival of AI” in Oxford.
This large-scale event will bring together Artificial Intelligence thought leaders, academics, businesses, investors and policy makes from around the world to share, connect and engage with the AI community in and around Oxford University.
This cross-divisional AI conference aims to inspire connections and engagement between audiences across the world of AI and provide ample networking opportunities.
The agenda is still being developed but confirmed conference sessions will include:
Healthcare in AI
- How will humanity evolve over the next century with AI augmentation?
- Finding the hidden killers: how is AI helping us live longer, healthier lives?
- Making healthcare smarter
- Digital health applications of AI
- Big data analytics in health
- AI for drug designs
- The path to true AI – how far away are we from a true synthetic intelligence?
- AI in Space
- Cyborg Superstars: how AI is changing the world of sport
Ethics in AI
- The role of work in an AI dominated society
- How AI is changing the face of business
- Future of Humanity
AI Gala Dinner
There will also be a Gala Dinner in conjunction with the conference for up to 300 guests on the evening of Tuesday September 17th at the Oxford Town Hall for up to 300 guests. Tickets to attend the dinner will be on sale shortly.
This article first appeared on the website of Begbroke Science Park on 28th March 2019.